January 1, 2010

Books read in 2010

I will update my reading list for 2010 here.(my 2009 list is here)
May the books be with me!

January

1. Crossroads (Southern Arcana #2) – Moira Rogers (my review)
2. Immortal in Death (In Death #3) - J. D. Robb
3. Coming Undone (Brown Siblings #2) - Lauren Dane
4. Captured - Julia Rachel Barrett (my review)
5. First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost (my review )
6. Lead Me On (Tumble Creek, #3) by Victoria Dahl (my review)
7. Deep, Dark, Delicious by Tina Donahue (my review)
8. Switch by Megan Hart (my review)
9. Stilettos Inc.(Stiletto Girls, #1) by Lexi Ryan (my review)
10. Stranger by Megan Hart (my review)

February
11. Flirting With Fate Stiletto Girls, #1) by Lexi Ryan (my review)
12. The Rose of Shanhasson (The Shanhasson Trilogy, #1) by Joely Sue Burkhart (my review)
13. Scarlet Woman (Middlemarch Men, #1) by Shelley Munro (my review)
14. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1) by Molly Harper
15. The Road to Shanhasson (The Shanhasson Trilogy, #2) by Joely Sue Burkhart
16. Dirty by Megan Hart
17. My Everything by Julia Rachel Barrett (my review)
18. Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian, #2) by Keri Arthur
19. Pleasure of a Dark Prince (IAD, #9) by Kresley Cole
20. Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent (my review)
21. Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh

March
22. Taking Care of Business by Megan Hart & Lauren Dane
23. No Reservations by Megan Hart & Lauren Dane
24. Death's Mistress (Dorina Basarab, #2) by Karen Chance
25. Original Sin (The Seven Deadly Sins, #1) by Allison Brennan (discussion review, my review)
26. Tempted by Megan Hart (re-read)
27. Dear Sir, I'm Yours (The Connaghers, #1) by Joely Sue Burkhart (re-read) (dual review, my review)
28. Moonlight Menage (Lucani Lovers, #2) by Stephanie Julian (my review)
28.5. The Shadowed Blood by Joely Sue Burkhart (free short story)
29. Flash of Dark (Rebirth #1) by Sara Brookes
30. Beauty and the Feast by Julia Rachel Barrett (my review)
31. Colters' Woman by Maya Banks (my review)
32. The Devil's Playground (Morgan Kingsley #5) by Jenna Black (my review)


April

33. Darkfever  (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning
34. Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson #5) by Patricia Briggs
35. Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid #5) by Richelle Mead (my review)
36. and Falling, Fly by Skyler White
37. Sweet Temptation (Sweet #4) by Maya Banks (my review)
38. Carson's Night by Teal Ceagh (my review)
39. Shades of Gray (The Icarus Project #2) by Jacki Kessler & Caitlin Kittredge (my review)
40. Cheat the Grave (Sign of the Zodiac #5) by Vicki Pettersson  (my review)
41. Diana by the Moon by Tracy Cooper Posey (my review)
42. Heart of Darkness (incl. LotU #4.5) by Gena Showalter (my review)
43. Naked by Megan Hart

May
44. Crazy for Love by Victoria Dahl (my review)
45. Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) by Nora Roberts
46. Bound to Please by Lilli Feisty
47. No Longer Mine by Shiloh Walker (my review)
48. Pleasure and Purpose (Order of Solace. #1) by Megan Hart
49. Blood Born by Linda Howard & Linda Jones (my review)
50. Unholy Ghosts (Downside, #1) by Stacia Kane (my review)
51. Midnight's Ghost (Star Runner, #1) by Sara Brookes (my review)
52. Moon Sworn (Riley Jenson Guardian, #9) by Keri Arthur (my review)
53. The Bloodgate Guardian by Joely Sue Burkhart (my review)
54. Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews
55. Crazy in Love by Ashley Ladd (my review)

June
56. Edge of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #3) by Stephanie Julian (my review)
57. Magic on the Storm (Allie Beckstrom, #4) by Devon Monk
58. Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian
59. Exit Light by Megan Hart (my review)
60. Reason Enough by Megan Hart
61. White Wedding by Megan Hart
62. Damned and Desired by Kathy Kulig

July
63. Everything Changes by Megan Hart
64. Naked by Megan Hart (Re-read) (my review)
65. Three Days to Dead (Dreg City, #1) by Kelly Meding (my review)
66. The Missing by Shiloh Walker (my review)
67. Unholy Magic (Downside, #2) by Stacia Kane (my review)
68. His at Night by Sherry Thomas (my review)
69. Bounds of Justice (Psy-Changeling, #8) by Nalini Singh
70. As Lie the Dead (Dreg City, #2) by Kelly Meding (my review)
71. Coin Operated (Laundry, #1) by Ginny Glass (my review)
72. Talk Dirty To Me (Laundry, #2) by Ginny Glass & Inez Kelley (my review)
73. Eve of Sin City (Marked, #3.5) by S.J. Day
74. Coming Clean (Laundry, #3) by Inez Kelley (my review)
75. Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione

August
76. No Greater Pleasure (An Order of Solace Novel #2) by Megan Hart
77. Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet #2) by Nora Roberts
78. Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet #3) by Nora Roberts
79. The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker (Strangely Beautiful #1) by Leanna Renee Hieber (my review)
80. Three Over Par by Cathryn Brunet (my review)
81. Kiss of the Rose: The Tudor Vampire Chronicles by Kate Pearce (my review)
82. Red Demon (Gods of Midnight #3) by Deidre Knight (my review)
83. Rampant by Saskia Walker (my review)
84. Mind Games (The Disillusionists Trilogy #1) by Carolyn Crane (my review)

September
85. The Road to Shanhasson (The Shanhasson Trilogy, #2) by Joely Sue Burkhart (re-read)(my review)
86. Size Matters (The Fringe, #1) by Stephanie Julian (my review)
87. The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker (Strangely Beautiful, #2) by Leanna Renee Hieber (my dual review with pattepoilue)
88. Where the Rain is Made by Keta Diablo (my review)
89. Anytime Darlin' by Julia Rachel Barrett (my review)
90.Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World #2) by Jeaniene Frost
91. Double Cross (The Disillusionists Trilogy #2) by Carolyn Crane (my review)
92. Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2) by Joely Sue Burkhart (my review)
93. A Safe Harbor (Building Sanctuary #1) by Moira Rogers (my review)

October
94. Selfish is the Heart (An Order of Solace Novel #3) by Megan Hart (my review)
95. Undertow (Building Sanctuary #2) by Moira Rogers (my review)
96. Harvest Moon by Krista D. Ball (my review)
97. Amidst a Crowd of Stars by Megan Hart (my review)
98. Touched by an Alien ( Katherine Kitty Katt #1) by Gini Koch (my review)
99. The Kiss Test by Shannon McKelden (my review)
100. Second Chances by Lauren Dane (my review)
101. Review: Midnight Kiss by Robyn Carr, Victoria Dahl, Jean Brashear (my review)
102. One Four All by Julia Rachel Barrett (my review)
103. Moonlight Madness by Megan Hart (my review)

November

104. Salome at Sunrise by Inez Kelley (my review)
105. Inside Out (Brown Siblings, #3) by Lauren Dane (my review)
106. The Company of Fools by Annemarie Hartnett (my review)
107. Hands On by Christina Crooks
108. Dark Road to Darjeeling (Lady Julia #4) by Deanna Raybourn
109. Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark #10) by Kresley Cole
110. This is What I Want by Megan Hart 
111. Night's Cold Kiss (Dark Brethren #1) by Tracey O'Hara (my review)
112. Black Wings (Madeline Black #1) by Christina Henry (my review)
113. Deadlock (Southern Arcana #3) by Moira Rogers (my review)
114. Precious and Fragile Things by Megan Hart  (my review)

December
115. Naughty and Nice by aci Burton, Shannon Stacey, Megan Hart, Lauren Dane (my review)
116. Hardware by Sara Brookes (my review)
117. The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
118. Head over Heels by Annemarie Hartnett (my review)
118.1 A Peyton Family Christmas (Southern Arcana #2.5)by Moira Rogers
119. Trust Me (Lassiter Group, #1) by Somers, Sydney
120. Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling, #9) by Nalini Singh
121. Immortal Champion (Immortal Brotherhood, #3) bay Lisa Hendrix
122. Sensual Stranger by Tina Donahue

1 comments:

MrsMixx January 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Ohhh great Ideas! I should do that too.*winks* see i'm stealing your ideas *g*

I NEVER remember what i've read the previous week...i'm not even talking about the previous months! This will help me keep track of them all Yay

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP