- List your top 5 Book Demons and why you love them.
- link it back to Larissa' Life.
5. Cadeon Woede (Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole)
A little stalker demon but he won my heart. He's so nice and would give everything(okay nearly everything) to right his wrongs. Great inner morals for a demon!
Totally agree with Larissa here. That's a mighty hot demon for not being corporal. He's such a nice one and so lovely tempting. I, at least can't resist him.
3. Georgina Kincaid (Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead)
Yeah, I know she is a girl but she is one of the greatest characters I have ever read about. A succubus who hates to be one? Isn't that heartbreakingly. Love her books! They make me laugh and make me cry!
2. Greyson Dante (Megan Chase Series by Stacia Kane)
He's mysterious, a total badass but also cares for the ones he's responsible for. Yes he does icky things but he is a demon after all and we just have to accept that.
1. Niol Lapen (Midnight Series by Cynthia Eden)
This one is my Mr. Wet-Dream and so he really deserves the first place. He has the right mix of good and bad and knows how to bring a woman's blood to the boiling point!
So these are my faves. What is your Top 5?