January 11, 2010

Meme Monday Special Edition Demonica Week

Rules:

- List your top 5 Book Demons and why you love them.

- link it back to Larissa' Life.

My pick:

5. Cadeon Woede (Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole)
A little stalker demon but he won my heart. He's so nice and would give everything(okay nearly everything) to right his wrongs. Great inner morals for a demon!


.

4. Lugh (Morgan Kingsley Series by Jenna Black)
Totally agree with Larissa here. That's a mighty hot demon for not being corporal. He's such a nice one and so lovely tempting. I, at least can't resist him.



3. Georgina Kincaid (Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead)
Yeah, I know she is a girl but she is one of the greatest characters I have ever read about. A succubus who hates to be one? Isn't that heartbreakingly. Love her books! They make me laugh and make me cry!



2. Greyson Dante (Megan Chase Series by Stacia Kane)
He's mysterious, a total badass but also cares for the ones he's responsible for. Yes he does icky things but he is a demon after all and we just have to accept that.


1. Niol Lapen (Midnight Series by Cynthia Eden)
This one is my Mr. Wet-Dream and so he really deserves the first place. He has the right mix of good and bad and knows how to bring a woman's blood to the boiling point!



So these are my faves. What is your Top 5?

5 comments:

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

yay! awesome list! i only know 2 of that list... gotta get acquainted with the rest lol =)))

btw... congrats on reaching 100 followers!

xoxo

SusiSunshine January 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

@Larissa OMG, I didn't even notice till you said it! Yay!!!! And you so should!

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

lol im glad i could point it out hehe =)))

you deserve it hon!

Smokinhotbooks January 11, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Susi what about Larissa Ione's Demonica series? We can't forget about those sexy demons. Other than that your list matches my list :)

SusiSunshine January 11, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

KC, you got me there. Haven't read them *hides in shame* so they aren't on this list at the moment! Got book 1 today and can't wait to start it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP