January 25, 2010

A Winner & Me around the Blogoshpere!

After a stressy week and yes I was really busy the weekend was over way too soon. But now it's time for a winner again.

I loved reading all your comments and I wanted to thank Rachel again for coming here and keep the discussion going. Thanks hon!

The winner Mr. Random.org proclaimed is:

*~*drumroll*~* 

Sarah

Woot! Congrats hon! You won a print copy of Anytime Darlin' by Julia Rachel Barrett. I will write you an email now. 


And today I'm over there too, talking about: EBooks only on an eReader? Would love to see you over there to join the conversation. Here's the link.


 
And don't miss the great giveaway there too. To enter go here.
Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Smokinhotbooks January 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Susi I also had a stressful week so on Sat I drank beer, watched twilight & read m/m romance smut. Great stress reliever tee-hee.

SusiSunshine January 26, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

@KC Sounds like a great Sat! I tried to do the same with Switch by Megan Hart and I have to say it was good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP