January 16, 2010

Awards and my thanks!

I got a few awards the last few weeks so I thought it would be time for a post this weekend.

Also before I start this, I wanted to thanks you all, as my readers for coming here, reading my posts and leaving me comments. I really appreciate it and I have never thought that I would get such a great feedback. It always astounds me that someone really reads all these posts!


So just: Thank you all!!!!

Back to the awards:
I got this one from Natasha @Wicked Little Pixie and  Sagi @Sagi's Randomness. Thanks so much girls!


The Rules:
1. Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.
2. Pass the award along to 4 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.
3. Copy and paste this quiz… Change the answers, ONE word only. (2 are acceptable!)


  1. Where is your cell phone? ~desk
  2. Your hair? ~red
  3. Your mother? ~emotional
  4. Your father? ~funny
  5. Your favorite food? ~chocolate
  6. Your dream last night? ~disturbing
  7. Your favorite drink? ~coffee
  8. Your dream/goal? ~world peace?
  9. What room are you in? ~study
  10. Your hobby? ~reading
  11. Your fear? ~no coffee
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~ Berlin
  13. Where were you last night? ~home
  14. Something that you aren’t? ~carnivore
  15. Muffins? ~chocolate-cherry
  16. Wish list item? ~IRiver story
  17. Where did you grow up? ~smalltown
  18. Last thing you did? ~petting cat
  19. What are you wearing? ~black
  20. Your TV? ~old
  21. Your pets? ~Cat
  22. Friends? ~everything
  23. Your life? ~stressy
  24. Your mood? ~happy
  25. Missing someone? ~yes
  26. Vehicle? ~tram
  27. Something you’re not wearing? ~bikini
  28. Your favorite store? ~amazon
  29. Your favorite color? ~Red
  30. When was the last time you laughed? ~just now
  31. Last time you cried? ~Wednesday
  32. Your best friend? ~sister

I'm tagging for this award:



- K.C. @smokinhotbooks

- pattepoilue @One Book Away From Heaven

- Stacy @Stacy's Place on Earth
- Heather @Book Obsessed

I also got this wonderful award from 5 great girls. Thanks so much to:
- Sagi @Sagi's Randomness
- Minx @Loose Knickers and Window Lickers

- Pixiedust @Pixie's Ponderings
- Sparklybearsy @Ramblings of a Book Bitch
- Lily Child @ Lily's Bookshelf 


What to do: 

List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.



My list:
1. My books- can't live without them.
2. BF- he's the greatest person I ever met.

3. MY kitty- The cutest cat in the world!
4. Coffee- strong and as often as possible.
5. All my tweeps @twitter- They always make me smile.
6. Having a lazy PJ Sunday with pattepoilue on twitter- most relaxing thing ever ;)
7. Music- rocking and loud!
8. Geeky stuff- I'll never have enough USB things!
9. Sunshine- Always lights up my mood!
10. My sister- for always being their for me!


I'm tagging for this award:

- pattepoilue @One Book Away From Heaven

- Heather @Book Obsessed

- Lea @closetwriter
- Donna @Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
- Patti @Book Addict
- Larissa @Larissa's Life
- Wendy @The Book Lush
- Queen B @That's Queen Bitch To You

- JoJo @JoJo's Book Corner
- Natasha @Wicked Little Pixie

Thanks again to all you guys! You really make me happy!

15 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Congrats susiiiiiiiiiiii!

you deserve it sweets!!!


thanks for the award luv!!! you rock!!!


xoxo

Sparklybearsy January 16, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

YAY congrats on your awards Susi, you so deserve them, love your blog =)

Jools January 16, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

well deserved awards! *muah*

MrsMixx January 16, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

YAY Congratulations for the awards Susi!! You are amazing don't you know it? *g*
And THANK you!!! I'll write an award post soon.
I love our lazy PJ Sundays on Twitter too LOL Those are the best. *wriggles eyebrows* See you tomorrow ;)
One never has enough USB things! The gorgeous necklace USB you posted about was amazing.

Have a great weekend Susi! (i have to stop using '!') !

The Queen B January 16, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Yay! You deserve them.
And thank you sweets. You made my day :)

Janna January 16, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Congrats on the awards, Susi! Your blog rocks and you deserve them, sweetie! :)

Alexia561 January 17, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Congratulations on your awards! Love your answers!

Cecile Smutty Hussy January 17, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

Congrats on your awards honey you so deserve them!!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Blodeuedd January 17, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Congrats Susi! You deserve them so much :D

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) January 17, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Congrats on your awards - you've got a great place here! And thanks for spreading the love!

Lea January 17, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Congrats Susi and thank you!!

This is so very kind and thoughtful of you. I so appreciate the award!

Thanks Susi!

((hugs))
L

Smokinhotbooks January 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Congrats on your awards! Thanks for thinking of me.

OMG no coffee is my worst nightmare that and B&N or Borders closing down.

Donna January 18, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Congratulations on these fun awards!!

I think I love coffee as much as you do. I can't even function properly until I've had my first cup. Thank goodness for programmable coffee makers!

Thank you for mine!! {{big hugs}}

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP