January 1, 2011

Books read in 2011

Same as last 2 years. My ongoing list of books read this year. (2010,2009)

January
1.Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews
2 Alien Tango (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #2) by Gini Koch
3. Magic at the Gate (Allie Beckstrom, #5) by Devon Monk
4. Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent
5. Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, #5) by Gena Showalter
6. The Challenge by Megan Hart
7 Layover by Megan Hart
8. Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet #4) by Nora Roberts
9. SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) by Jill Monroe
10. Death's Sweet Embrace (A Dark Brethren Novel, #2) by Tracey O'Hara (my review)
11. Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3) by Nalini Singh

February
12. City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3) by Stacia Kane
13. Moonlight Temptation (Lucani Lovers #4) by Stephanie Julian (my review)
14. Angel of Vengeance by Trevor Munson (my review)
15. Metatropolis: Cascadia by Jay Lake (my review)
16. The Zero Dog War (Zero Dog Missions, #1) by Keith Melton (my review)
17. Dark and Stormy Knights by P.N. Elrod
18. The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) by Jaci Burton
19. Hot Finish (Fast Track, #3) by Erin McCarthy
20. Pushing Her Boundaries by Julia Rachel Barrett (my review)
21. Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole
22. Seven Souls A Leaping by K.F. Zuzulo, Lisa Pietsch, Heather Long (my review)
23. This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost
24. Wilder's Mate (Bloodhounds, #1) by Moira Rogers (my review)
25. River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs

March


26. Dirty by Megan Hart
27. Friendly Fire by Megan Hart (my review)
28. Taken by Lilith Saintcrow
29. Enemy Within by Marcella Burnard
30. Crash Into Me by Jill Sorenson (my review)
31. Set the Dark on Fire by Jill Sorenson
32. Alien in the Family (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #3) by Gini Koch (my review)
33. Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price
34. Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione
35. Lady Doctor Wyre: Jane Austen Space Opera, Book 1 by Joely Sue Burkhart (my review)
36. Newly Fallen by Megan Hart
37. Tithed by Megan Hart
38. Gabriel's Ghost (Dock Five Universe, #1) by Linnea Sinclair
39. Out of the Blue by Annemarie Hartnett (my review)

1 comments:

Alexia561 January 23, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

Looks like you're off to a great start!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP