July 31, 2009

Weekly Update

I can see the end of the horror weeks. It's just one week left but this one is the hardest. I have to write three more exams next week and then it will finally be over.

So now it's time to think about books again. I have to be prepared. So I decided I will start making a list of my most wanted books

.



These are top priority. I'm not sure if I will order them all together. Perhaps I shouldn't be so greedy. But I think I'm a little addicted and can't stop myself any longer.


I read "Talk me Down" by Victoria Dahl this week and I have to say it was one of the best book I read this year. I had to learn but I just wasn't able to stop. I read it in, I think, 20 hours tops. So if you haven't read her so far start now. A really perfect book.(click on cover to buy!!)
It's the first book in the Tumble Creek Series and so Start me Up went straight into my "I need this book now or better yesterday" pile.


I also read "City of Souls" by Vicki Pettersson and loved it. I will write a review after my last exam so I won't talk about it now.

As mentioned before I'm still struck in this Star Trek Marathon and we finally reached Voyager a few weeks ago. And the first season was great but now the only think I can think of is: "When will they finally find the Borg?" I love the character Seven of Nine and she will finally be part of the series in just 7 episodes. I can't wait. This will bring back my interest, I hope.

So now I don't know what to talk about, so I think it's time to reward us for all the things we achieved this week:
First you can take a look at wonderful David Boreanaz post from Rowena @CoFFee HouSe BanTeR! Yummy!

And now something sweet:


So I hope your week was good as well and I hope you'll all enjoy a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Mandi July 31, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Three more exams...you can do it!! And I see you will reward yourself quite well..you deserve it! You have some good books picked out there.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on City of Souls, I have it in my tbr.

Good luck!!

Donna August 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

OMG! I LOVE the kitten on the laptop, that is just too adorable. So sweet!

Those are some nice picks you have. I say you deserve it and your not being greedy by a long shot. GO FOR IT! :)

Good luck on the remaining exams!

SusiSunshine August 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

@Mandi City of Souls is the first thing I will review after exams(SO much to say about it).

@Donna This kitten is really sweet but I hate it when my kitty tries to do this!

Brooke Reviews August 4, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

I have one more next week! :D Then i get a week off before next semester!

That kitty is toooooo cute. I'm a dog person, but I cannot deny the cutest that is baby kitties.

SusiSunshine August 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

@Brooke I'll have the rest of August and whole September off after this week.Sure I have to make two homeworks but that's OK. I can't wait for this week to be over.
Baby kittens will be my downfall. We're lucky to live in a city now cuz I take home all the little kittens who doesn't have a home. Mother Teresa for kitties- that's me.I would make a great Crazy Cat Lady! LOL (Sorry, I think I need more sleep!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP