July 25, 2009

I'm still here!!!

Busy week for me and no real time for posting. But I thought I just give a short summary of my week and then I will be on my way to the wedding.

Bachelorette's party was small but real fun. We were only three girlz running havoc in Magdeburg. We made a little bar hopping and after that dancing till our feet hurt. I realized that day that dancing with ballerina shoes is not my thing. I need high heels. There were a few moments I thought I will lose them. We were stalked by a few paparazzi ;-) and now have a photographic proof.

Exams are still going and everything went well so far. Only two more weeks to go. I'm starting to count the days till this is finally over.

I won a book at a contest @ Pearl's World of Books. Am so happy. Thanks again Pearl.
And it was my lucky week: I won an signed copy of "Demon Inside" by Stacia Kane at her Blog. Hurray!!! It's the second book in her Megan Chase Series. The first book is "Personal Demons" and I enyojed reading this one so much. She's a real great author and I love her books. Thanks for that too.

I got two these two wonderful awards from Leontine over @ Leontine's book Realm. I'm so proud and I really appreciate this. Thanks.
Unfortunately I haven't enough time now to nominated for the awards so I this have to wait a little longer. Sorry.




So I'm off to the wedding now and hope it will be fun like this one:


Hope you all have a nice weekend!!!

6 comments:

Donna July 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Congrats on your win and awards! Hoot!!! I picked up Personal Demon it caught my interest from a blog post I read.

Love the wedding video, my cheeks were aching from smiling through the whole video. Hope the weddings was just as much fun!

Cecile Smutty Hussy July 27, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Congrats on your wins and awards!!! You so deserve them!!!
I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time for the party and I hope the wedding went very smooth!!!
I hope the weekend was great!!!

Cecile Smutty Hussy July 27, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

PS.... Glad that exams are going great!!! Hope the other two weeks go just great!

Smokinhotbooks July 27, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

I'm clapping and whistling for your awesome blog awards!!!!!

Wendy July 28, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

Congrats on the blog awards! that's pretty kickass. :)

Danni July 31, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Congrats on your win of Demon Inside that looks like a great read. Hilarious video, thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP