July 7, 2009

The Heartfelt Award for me!!!

As mentioned before I got the Heartfelt Award from Donna @Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings. I'm so proud and grateful. And I have to say Donna really deserves this award. She has a wonderful Blog and I love to read. it. Cheers for Donna!


The Heartfelt Award

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


OK, this whole nominating thing is not as easy as it seems. At first I thought I should give this award to people who don't already got this award. But that wasn't very efficient 'cause mostly I spent the time searching Blogs for this award- and that sucks. So I decided to give it away only because of what my heart tells me. So here are my Nominees:

13 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy July 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Awww you are too sweet to have done this! Really! I greatly appreciate you and the award. But most of all, I appreciate you coming over to my place and leaving me your thoughts!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Amy C July 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Thanks, Susi :). I second what Cecile said. I do also appreciate you coming by my blog.

I like your little space too. Your banner is too fun. I love the TBR with the worms!

Michelle Greathouse July 7, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Hey Susi,

Thank you so much. :) It tickles me every time someone stops by my blog and takes the time to leave a message. :)

I would love to be able to leave links to other people's pages. LOL I think I've finally gotten the hang of it....but maybe not. ROFL I've only been trying to learn for 2 years.

Have a wonderful day.

M

Amy C July 7, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Oh Michelle, I don't mean to laugh, but you made me laugh. You sound like my mom about learning to do different things with blogging like adding links, but the one huge difference is--you haven't given up! You still do it! You have to, it's a learning process for all of us with different things.

Pearl July 7, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Thank you so much for the award! It is much appreciated!

I third what Cecile and Amy said!!

Hugs,
Pearl

Mandi July 8, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Thank you!! I am definitely in good company. Your blog has become one of my fav place to come:)

Cecile Smutty Hussy July 8, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

How do you put the picture up on your page?? I have tried everything and it tells me that it wont do it!!! =(
If you know, please let me know!!!
I want this on my page!!!

Donna July 8, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

You most definitely deserve this award! Yes 'em! Love reading your comments on my blog and visiting yours! I mirror everyone's warm comments here. *big smiles*

Leontine July 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Walking in last but still from the heart say's thank you! I second, third, fourth and fifth it that anyone who takes the effort to stop by and say hi or leave a comment just brightens up my day.

Thanks Susi!

SusiSunshine July 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

I love to visits all your Blogs and you all deserve this award.
Thanks to all of You!!!

Wendy July 8, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Hi, Susi!

Congrats on the award, everyone! :)

Natalie W July 16, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Just out reading some blogs today and came across yours.
Congrats! Have a great week
Natalie :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP