July 25, 2010

What I've been doing...

I was a bit MIA here the last few weeks but I'm studying full-force for my exams and so time is really rare at the moment. I published a few reviews on Book Lovers Inc and I thought it would nice to share those with you now.


Naked by Megan Hart - 5* stars Read

Naked is a very sexy thought provoking novel. The writing is outstanding and the characters will draw you in from the start. Naked made me laugh, think and cry and I loved every second of it. When you want a book that will touch you deep inside and entertain you the whole time this is the book for you. I'm sure it will be at the top of my Best Reads in 2010 list. An absolute Keeper and I'm sure I will talk about this book for a long time to come. You can find my full review of Naked here.

Unholy Magic by Stacia Kane - 5 stars Read

Unholy Magic made me stay up late and get up early. It has everything a great urban fantasy book needs and so much more. Stacia Kane created a world that drew me in- deep, and then she made it even better. I knew before her Downside Series that she is an awesome writer but now she definitely is on my auto-buy list. If you haven't started this series: What are you waiting for? Her Chess Putnam novels are the best new series I read this year and I'm sure City of Ghosts won't let us down. Read my full review here.

Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding - 4 stars Read

Three Days to Dead is a Big Bang for a debut novel. Kelly Meding is an author you should keep your eyes open for. A gripping explosive ride through a fascinating urban fantasy world which will glue you on the edge of your seat. I know I won't miss the next book, As Lie the Dead and you shouldn't neither. Read my full review here.

As Lie the Dead by Kelly Meding - 4 stars Read
I loved this book to pieces. The characters are wonderful and the story is full of revelations and has it's fair amount of action. A highly recommended read that will keep you on the edge of your seat and won't let you stop till you read the last page. You can read my full review.
That's what I did. It really looks much when I look at it now but I totally feel like a slacker. I can't wait for teh exams to be over. Only 2 weeks and 2 exams to go. That should be doable.  *positive thinking*

How are you guys?

12 comments:

Sparklybearsy July 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Good Luck in your exams Susi!

Im looking forward to reading the Stacia Kane books, i've heard really great things about them.

MrsMixx July 25, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

if THAT's what you call being a slacker what am i? LOL
=P That's a good month for you review-wise Lots of great book! =)

((hugs)) come on hon you can do it!!!

Lea July 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

You did awesome considering the pressure you are under!

Good luck with your exams Susi, I hope you score high on all of them and as you say - only 2 more weeks to go..

Thanks for sharing your great reviews, Naked was wonderful. ;)

Julia Barrett July 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Hang in there, girl! I can't believe you read as much as you didi!

SusiSunshine July 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

@Sparklybearsy Thanks hon and ohhhh these are awesome. I have to admit that BF is not really thrilled but hes a guy and his opinion doesn't count. LOL *hope he's not reading this*

@pattepoilue You aren't hon and you know what I should have read and you still remember the list I have. *le sigh* But Luckily we both have our mojo back. =)

@Blodeuedd Thanks hon! ((hugs))

@Lea Thanks hon. ((hugs)) I hope so too and yes Naked is AWESOME.

@Julia Thanks hon and as you can see I'm the queen of procrastination. LOL

Ina July 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Susi, I wish you all the best with your exams - you will make it!!!

ps: while learning for your exams you read more than I without learning! that's increcible!

SusiSunshine July 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

@Ina Thanks hon. And I usually read around 10-12 books per month. Last month was just reading slump induced. And yes I always read more while I have my exams. Only way to sooth my nerves- escaping in a book. =)

Alexia561 July 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Good luck with your exams!

Loved both Three Days to Dead, so glad you enjoyed it as well. Have a great week!

Janna July 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

You did quite a lot of reviews, hon! A few of them or on my lists too.
Wishing you luck with your exams! :D

Walter Knight July 28, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

When taking exams, remember, cheat lol. I remember writing all these secrets notes everywhere beore an exam. I wrote so many notes that just trying to cheat caused me to remember all the information so I did not have to cheat after all.

It was kind of a letdown taking the test with all those secreted notes and not having to use them

SusiSunshine July 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

@Janna Thanks hon.

@Walter LOL...I'm writing notes all the time but most are exams are centered on the applying of knowledge so we are allowed to use everything but PC or phone. LOL Sounds great but mostly it's not. The beauty that is applied science.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP