July 1, 2010

And the winners are...

What a day I had. Stress I tell you. I had to finish a project for today and I did that till 1 AM this morning. I read a bit than to cool down and had to get up again at 5:30 AM this morning. I gave the Professor my project and got the last one back (I passed *yay*). I also had an awful test today. That one went so wrong. I hope the Prof is nice and I will pass it nonetheless. But luckily is over and I finally found a minute to make someone, or better said 2 someones happy.

The lucky Winner of a signed copy of Gezeichnete des Schicksals by Lara Adrian is....

~*~*~drumroll~*~*~

Ina

And our international winner of a bunch of Midnight Breed swag is....

~*~*~drumroll~*~*~

Patti

Congrats ladies. I will Email you now to get your mailing addy.

Hope everyone else is as happy as me that it is nearly Friday.

7 comments:

MrsMixx July 1, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

(((huhgs)))) poor hon! Congrats on passing the test and *crossing fingers* on the other one.
You Iz Great my Alejandro!


Congrats to the winners!!!!!!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) July 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Congratulations on passing your test and getting the project in on time!

*excited about the swag* - yay!

Ina July 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

*wohooo* thanks soooooo much *hugs*
you just made my day!!

and congrats to Patti :)

and yeah, I can't wait for the weekend! hope you enjoy yours!
greetings, Ina

Janna July 2, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Congrats!
I hope you feel less burned out again, Susi! :)

SusiSunshine July 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Congrats again ladies!

And thanks girls. It will all work out, i hope. Just needed a good nights rest I think. I feel so much better today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP