November 10, 2009

My Geeky Desires - Handbags

my geeky desires button This week is dedicated to the one desire all girls share: Handbags.


I’m really addicted to those and have more than I can count. You know, a girl needs a handbag for all possible occasions and for every pair of shoes or pants she owns. And don’t forget the skirts and gowns! ;-)
To reach this goal I’m always on a hunt for new ones. I stumbled across a few fabulous geeky specimen in my search and I will share two of them with you this week. Enjoy!

The first one is really geeky and I’m not sure if it’s really suited for daily life but it’s so cute. So here you go:



I can’t decide which color I love more. They are made of real keyboard keys and are handmade. I found these bags here and they are designed by João Sabino a Portuguese Designer. They cost 125€(=187 US$) each and I’m not sure if I can get BF to buy me one :-(

The next one was a discovery on twitter. I can’t remember how I found @Spoonfulofchoco but I was immediately in love with her Etsy shop here. She makes bags out of books. Yeah I know it sound horrible and mutilating but she only uses the cover and donates the book to the Refugee Center in Arizona called the IRC. So I can forgive the sin of harming a book. I choose the two I like most to show here:




Please take a look at her site here. She has many other wonderful bags and also makes a unique one with your favorite book if you ask her! And good news for me: BF said I get one for Xmas if I can decide on a book in the near future. And I can’t decide? Ahhhh! Any ideas? Please let me know!


You can choose 2 answers this time!



11 comments:

Wendy November 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

I want a bookbag! Specifically this one! SO cute.

Marissa November 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

I loveeeeee handbags, you can never have too many! Love the bookbags!

MrsMixx November 10, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

The bookbag is amazing i want one!!!

but you would never see me with the keyboards bag lol it is funny though. I'm not so much of a handbag girl... i know i'm weird lol ;)

Katie Mack November 10, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

The bookbag all the way. I think I may just get one for myself!

Blodeuedd November 10, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

I looove bags, but like with shoes I do not need more ;)

Donna November 11, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

Love the book bags! I've seen those, but I didn't know you could request a particular book. That is so cool! Like you, I wouldn't know which book to pick. Would probably end up with several bags. :)

A Buckeye Girl Reads November 11, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

You can never have too many book purses! I love the red keyboard purse.

Smokinhotbooks November 11, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

Susi the red computer bag has your name written all over it. It even matches your blog ::gush::

brizmus November 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

ohman, those keyboard bags are SO cute! I wonder if I can get my bf to buy me one!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP