November 25, 2009

My Geeky Desires – Girly USB Sticks

This week I will show you something I already have at home. I wanted a USB Stick I didn't forget at home and it should be cute so I searched the interwebz and found a wonderful solution for this problem. There are wonderful USB Sticks you can wear as jewelry and I knew the moment I saw them that I needed one.
I will show you my two favorites again.



The first one is the one I own. I got it last year for Xmas from my wonderful BF and I love it! Wear it nearly every day!

Take a look:



Nope that is not me in the picture. LOL


I'm way too lazy for taking a picture now.


So as you can see it's wonderful pearly and it has a wonderful shimmer in daylight! Inside the pendant in the USB Stick and I got one with 4GB. You can buy it here but the site is completely in German. Sorry didn't find it in English! To use the stick you have to take off the necklace. That's a bit annoying from time to time cuz you all know how easily they are put one.


The second one is so cute. It's from Swarovski and I have to say rather expensive. It costs 150€(=

225$) and I couldn't get BF to buy me this one. =(


To get the stick you just have to pull the head off and you can plug it in the PC. They also have other model but I like this one best. It's called Robot Naughty Raymond and I also love the name. Here's a link for all their USB Sticks and this site is in English too.


So what do you think about jewelry USB Sticks?

12 comments:

Sparklybearsy November 25, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

that is so cool Susi! i love my USB sticks and having them as jewellery...GENIUS! such a cute girly thing to do.

Nadia Lee November 25, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

I love the first one. So purty!!!!!!!

Sagi November 25, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

i love the USB necklace it is really nice :D

Mandi November 25, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

That is so cute!! I need to show my husband when he gets home - he will flip :)

Marissa November 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

I want one! They are so cute!

MrsMixx November 25, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

I would have never thought this was an USB stick! I love the one you got, it looks like a necklace i have, wow it would be very useful to have both necklace and USB stick all in one! humm i might have to look into that...Xmas IS coming ;)

The second one is cute but i would rather go with the first one =)

ParaJunkee November 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

I want that robot! Why does it have to be soooooo expensive??? - Parajunkee

Blodeuedd November 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

No way! How do you find all this cool stuff? :D

Yeah bring the bling bling, mine is so boring and plain. I'd love to make it more cute

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) November 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Love the first one - a perfect gift for my sister!

Katie Mack November 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

I love the first one. Dang, you find the coolest stuff online!

Donna November 26, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

The first is perfect in it's simplicity! I want one! Oh, I know what I'm adding to the Christmas list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP