November 25, 2009

Awards!!!

  I got a few awards!!! Yay! Thanks so much!!!! *happy dance* Here they are:




Honest Scrap Award



I got this award from Heather @Book Obsessed and from Alexia @Alexia's Books and Such.


The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers!
Ten honest things about myself? What to tell you that won't bore you to death? Ok I will give it a try.

Here you go:




Ten random honest fact of Susi's life:

1

. I haven't eaten meat since 8 years! Yay me!
2.

<- I own one of those.I'm not vanilla at ALL!


3. I'm way too tall for a girl with 1,80m = 5'11''

.


4. I talk to my cat even if BF is in the room.
5. I started liking my sister the moment she moved out of home. Now she is my best friend ever!

 


6. I have glasses since I'm 5 years old and can't stand myself without them.



7.

 

I'm named after a midwife but not the

one who helped by my birth.


8. I hate boiled carrots but love to eat them uncooked!
9. I always mute Disney movies as soon as the singing starts! I doesn't like Musicals either!
10. I love Origami and for Xmas I always make Fröbel stars(look at the pic –> I'm not sure if that is the correct English name LOL) for the whole family.


 

 


Ali @Simply Ali
the wonderful Fiction Vixen

Sparklybearsy @Rambling's of a Book Bitch

Lea @Closetwriter


the great girls @The Bookpushers


Rachael @Enchanted by Books
Heather @Daily Dose


Pearl @Pearl's World of Romance


Marissa @Marissa's Booklair
Blodeuedd @Book girl of Mur-y-Castell


Kick Ass Blog Award
I got this wonderful award from Larissa @Larissa's Life
The rules:

1. Accept this award, add the badge above and post about it on your blog with the name (link) of the person who granted it to you.
2

. Name 5 Blogs you think are Kick-Ass and write why. Don't forget to let them know that you have Awarded them.

1. Wendy @The Book Lush
why?: You ever met Wendy? She always makes me laugh and is one of the most craziest people I know. And I mean that nice! And she has nice bows on her panties!

2. KC @Smokinhotbooks
why?: The best hardcore vanilla girl I know and she makes me snort out my coffee every second day(at least).

3. Heather @Book Obsessed
why?: You want to write an essay on why I like Heather? No, ok I will keep it short. She never tires of reading my fucked up English and helps me where she can. Love her blog!

4. pattepoilue @One Book Away From Heaven
why?: She talks about naked male maids(try to say that fast three times.LOL) and likes her smut hawt! She's one of the nicest and loveliest person I met online.

5. Stacy  @Stacy's Place on Earth
why?: I love her reviews and always enjoy her author spotlights. But besides this she's a great person. I love to talk to her on twitter and it always brings a smile to my face.

30 comments:

Lola November 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Origami is a pretty sweet hobby! Those stars don't look easy to make! Hats off to you! :D

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

I love all your beautiful awards! Very lovely! TTL

Sophia (FV) November 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

"5. I started liking my sister the moment she moved out of home. Now she is my best friend ever!"

This happens a lot :)

Learned some interesting things about you today? :)

Sparklybearsy November 25, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

YAY congrats on the awards Susi you so deserve them! *waves pom poms*

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Congrats on the awards =)))))))

hehe

I love Origami too =))) I know how to make the bird that is on my header at the blog hehe

xoxox

Enchanted by Books November 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Thanks for the award Susi! That was sweet of you. :)

Marissa November 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Thank you so much for the award and thinking of me.

Hugs!!

PeaceLove&Pat November 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Congrats for all your awards :)i did origami when I was young, wasn't very good at it. I bet you're good at it :)and when I moved out of the house my sisters and I started liking each other too. haha

MrsMixx November 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Thank you Susi that really touched me *wipes tear* You're one the nicest NON-vanilla person i know *g* And you're a very bad influence on me lol See how many books i bought because of you? *sigh* you know i love it ;)
And congrats on the award =)

I saw #2 on a pitcure of your shelves, i thought it was your CAT'S LOL

#11 would be you hate he word GLAD...see since you told us that, i always try to avoid using it...from 'glad' i became 'happy'...lol can't do much better. ;)
Muahhhhhhh

I will post an award post this week too *start thinking*

Lou November 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Congrats on your awards, Susi! :D

I wish I could master the art that is Origami, but alas, it was never meant to be. ;)

Thanks for the award, hon! Myself and the other Book Pushers will have a good think and post up the award later this week. :D

SusiSunshine November 25, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

@Lily Child Both are real fun to make and the family loves them!

@Tigris Eden Thanks me too!

@Fiction Vixen We were both not happy with each other in one room all the time.LOL

@Sparklybearsy Thankies!

@Larissa I do this one every time I need my fingers to do something. Annoys BF to no end.LOL

@Rachael My pleasure hon!

@Marissa *hugs* Love your place!

@PeaceLove&Pat Origami always soothes me but can only make the easy stuff.LOL

@pattepoilue My pour kitty would choke herself with it.LOL I think I wore it the last time when I was 19. And I spared the glad thing to not embarrass myself any further.LOL

SusiSunshine November 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

@Lou thanks and ditto. You just have to start small with the origami and you need a real good instruction book. It's really not that complicated.LOL

Blodeuedd November 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Lol, I talk to my cat (well he lives with my parents now) even when bf is there with me. He knows we are a catcrazed family ;)

SusiSunshine November 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

@Blodeuedd Catcrazed is nothing to be ashamed of! LOL

Smokinhotbooks November 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Susi *hug* I heart you. Thanks for the kick ass mention. You can't see it but I just did a Michael Jackson kick in excitement for this award. What can I say you bring out the Thriller in me.

SusiSunshine November 25, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

@Smokinhotbooks Yay, that's what I wanted. LOL *hug*

Alexia561 November 25, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Congrats on your awards Susi! Love the origami stars, and think I'll see if I can find the instructions, as they're awesome! I once helped make 1,000 origami cranes for Christmas decorations. Hoping the she stars are easier!

Nothing wrong with talking to your cat. I have entire conversations with mine! :D

SusiSunshine November 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

@Alexia I love the origami cranes. IMO the stars are easy. When you don't find one I can sent you mine! Can translate the instructions for you.

Lea November 26, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Susi:

Aww, thank you so much, you are so kind. I am very appreciative and honoured. I have a number of blog awards to pay forward and plan to do a "bonanza post before the holiday season. :)

I love your blog, your posts are awesome and most of all enjoy our online friendship. :)

Thank you again.

Best
Lea

Donna November 26, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Congrats on the awards!

My son plays around with origami also. He learned it from my mom. Nice hobby to have: any piece of paper = art.

SusiSunshine November 26, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

@Lea you are very welcome hon!

@Donna That's exactly it! No paper is safe when I'm in the room.LOL

Sparklybearsy November 26, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Doh im stupid, i didnt see you'd mentioned me Susi, you're so sweet!! im doing uber bum wiggles in excitement! thanks too hun! i bestowe upon you sparkly MWAHS!

SusiSunshine November 26, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

@Sparkleybearsy LOL nah you're not! I always wantred some sparkly Mwahs!

The Queen B November 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Like your answers. I find tall women very sexy, and if you tell me you're a brunette you may have a new stalker ;)

SusiSunshine November 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

@Queen B You're lucky my red is completely washed out so I'm brunette again. But not for long. So only a part time stalker.LOL

The Queen B November 28, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Ooh, red heads are also hawt. You can't get rid of me that easily ;)

Alexia561 November 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Found some online instructions for the Fröbel stars, but looks like the cranes were easier! Going to give it a shot this week and will let you know how they turn out. Wish me luck!

SusiSunshine December 2, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

@The Queen B Now I feel really cherished.LOL

@Alexia Can't wait to hear about your progress.

Pearl December 3, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

I'm a bit late...but thank you so much for the award!

As this kind of posts (awards stuff) is pretty time consuming I don't do them (as I lack the time and choose to spend it on other stuff) but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you thinking of me to give me an award.

Hugs!
Pearl

SusiSunshine December 3, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

@Pearl You're very welcome and that's no problem at all. I totally understand that! And blogging should be fun so no stress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP