I got tagged for this meme by Claire over at Ramblings of a Bookbitch and OMFG I don't know what to say to most of the questions but I will try nonetheless.LOL
1. Answer all the questions below in either the comments here or post it on your own site. If you post it on your own site you have to come back and give the link here so I can mosey on over and see if you have a sticky beak.
2. You have to tag two other people once you’re done and pester them relentlessly until they do the meme too.
3. Instead of a meme image thing you have to post a cookie, preferably a twofer. It is an m/m meme after all.
Never in my life I wanted to be an apple so BAD!
And don't ask how many tries I need to type the sentence above. Should have added the picture after answering the question. Can't think of something funny to say. My thoughts are focused on apples.
Focus Susi now!!!!
Okay back to the questions! *ahem*
1. How long have you been reading GLBTQ fiction?
Okay I will be totally honest: since yesterday. *head hangs in shame*
Okay if I count the BDB series since last year. Sounds better, huh? Just ignore the first part.
2. What was the first book you read in this genre?
Again BDB but I'm not sure if that counts so it is Gobsmacked by L.B. Gregg.
3. Are you 'out' as a reader?
As out as I can be after reading the first one yesterday. I told everyone on twitter. So that does count? Haven't really met any other reading people since yesterday but I didn't tell the boys in class. I don't want to embarrass them. They can't even handle me talking about regular romance so that would be a real bummer. *wicked grin* Perhaps I should do that just to see their faces. Man are so easy to embarrass. Muahah! Oh I'm babbling. Back to the topic.
4. Ebooks, print or both?
My first was an ebook cuz of the instant joy of having it. But I would buy PBs too.
5. Do you buy direct from publishers or from secondary sellers?
Depends on the price! Poor student here. Sorry to say it but it's true. Best price is were I buy.
6. Prove you're a Book Slut. How many books would you say you buy a week?
At least two but most times I buy more. OMG no wonder I'm a poor student. Have I mentioned that I have exactly 54 cents on my bank account and bought to books today? Long live the inventor of the credit card! Nope, perhaps I just shouldn't tell you that. Oh and please don't tell BF. Thankies!
7. Are you a cover, blurb or excerpt buyer?
I love a nice cover like the next girl but the rest has to fit too. Blurbs are good but I ask around on twitter before I buy a new book or most times I buy them cuz of reviews from my pimps.
8. Yeah, you read reviews, but do you actually take notice of them?
Oh yeah I do and way to often. I have a wishlist as long as the
Great Wall of China and I buy most of them.
9. Who's your fave publisher?
The one with the book I want. Never thought about that.
10. What about authors?
Ahem L.B. Gregg is the only author I read so….nope I have a fabulous idea. I think Josh Lanyon is it cuz his Birthday is on the same day as mine. See, it's that easy to be my favorite! LOL
11. Is there a sub-genre you particularly dis/like?
I like paranormal and would love to read something in this genre or even better something science fiction. That would be awesome!!!
12. Short or long?? *rolls eyes* And, no, I'm not talking about cocks.
I like it long. ;) But I enjoy quickies too. Okay enough focus again…
13. Anything turn you off about m/m or is all just glorious smut to you?
Haven't read anything off turning so far! I love my smut dirty!
14. Finish this sentence. You know it's m/m twu wuv when...
two men..ahem..you know..and they are together….and than….you all should know the specifics…
15. What trope or theme are you heartily sick of in m/m romance?
Huh, can't say I am. Everything is new and shiny to me!
16. If you could choose any 3 characters for an m/m/m who would they be?
Okay for sure I take Qhuinn and Blay and number three? hmm…I'm cheating and I will take Bones from J. Frost Night Huntress series. I hope he don't mind but man I want him in the middle.
17. What new GLBTQ release are you most hanging out for right now?
At the moment I want to read one by Josh Lanyon(you know I really should read a book of my favorite author in this genre) but I haven't decided which but I'm sure I will find someone to help me with that decision.
18. What GLBTQ book has completely blown you away this year?
I really should just make up one. Nope, again I have no idea! But you know I loved the one from *#*#*##*~…..
19. What do you think we'll see more of in m/m romance in 2010?
Definitely a bit paranormal and perhaps a bit Steampunk. The latter seems to be getting really hip.
20. Don't you agree that author Josh Lanyon should kill off arsehole character Jake Riordan?
Ok I will read a book with that character in it and I will judge than.
Okay, that was quick. So next step tagging 2 people! That's rather complicated cuz I couldn't find someone who hasn't made this one and read any m/m books. So the first two to volunteer can feel themselves tagged.
Update: Tigris Eden tagged herself and answered the meme here. Go and take a look!