December 10, 2010

It's Party time.....Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!!

So today is a very special day. The wonderful Caroline is celebrating the day we all were gifted with her presence for the first time. Yes, take a sec to cherish this. ;) I'm a nice friend so I won't tell you how long ago that was but she's still grasshopper that makes me feel old. LOL

So today we're throwing a big party for Caro, to show her how much we love her. She's an essential part of Book Lovers Inc and one of my closest friends. I really don't know what I would do without her. She's my personal sunshine and always makes me happy, in a totally un-dirty way. Okay, I will stop being all emotional right now and we will get the party started.

First we have to move to warmer climate cuz I know that Caro isn't very fond of the evil snow. So lets pretend for a sec that we are here, on St. Lucia under these wonderful palm-trees enjoying the warmth and sunshine.

So to get the party started we can all grab a drink. I know Caro loves these wonderful kiwi drinks so here you go ladies. And what did I forget? We need music, something with a good rhythm to shake our booties? Ohhhhhh I know there is that one band who always makes her feel better.

So here we go with first act of the party....Peter Fox with Alles Neu (Everything New):

So what now? Ohhhhh I now: Pressssssies!!!!! So what does Caro want for her bday?  I can think of a few things: First thing is the always wanted nakes male maid. *g* Wait have to look for one......

Ahhhh..here he comes. I'm happy to introduce Christian. And look he brought something to drink for us. Such a sweety and Caro can keep him. 

Okay so we need something rocky to release all this highstrung energy...so lets do some dancing....

*shakes her booty*


Happy Birthday and please be gently to Christian or he will never let me forget this. ;)

I hope you will have a wonderful day, full of love and fun. 

10 comments:

MrsMixx December 10, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((tackle hug back)))
Thank you so much hon, I am sooooo happy right now. You iz the best. Can't stop grinning and giggling!

I love my present...Christian!!!! Squeeee I've been asking Santa for a Naked Male Maid for years and now I have one!!! *bouncing*

I'm also dancing like a crazy on Petex Fox and Beatsteaks! 2 bands I'd NEVER have discovered without you and that I love so much now!!!


It's perfect Christian just brought me a Wiki Drink and I'm ready to party *g*

lol i'm a young Padawan who's the same age as you lol


Thank you SO much hon!!!! That's the best way to start the day! Squeeeeeeeee

<3

Unknown December 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Yay! Fantastic idea Susi to organise Caro's b-day bash in such a beautiful and warm and sunny place! (can't wait to get away from the icy wind and snow here.. brr..) and yum, Christina, what a nice pressie! Enjoy Caro your own Nekkid Male Maid with bowtie :-D Happy Happy Birthday hon! :-)

ps. stop by my blog for the rest of your presents! ;-)

SusiSunshine December 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

@pattepoilue ((((hugs))) *g*

@Stella Me neither....lokk at this beach. *dreamy sigh*

MrsMixx December 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

@Stella I am collecting the hotties today! YUM no snow in my favorite place with hotties. Unless it's to warm up and snuggles in front of a fire *g*

Blodeuedd December 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

She sure has a crazy amount of parties :)

MrsMixx December 10, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

@Blodeuedd I KNOW! Crazy right *g* I'm so lucky! *g*

Julia Barrett December 10, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Oooh, St. Lucia! Lucky Caroline! Happy Birthday!

MrsMixx December 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

@Julia Thank you so much. I'm trying to type right after a bottle of Champagne and 3 glass of Mojitos. O_o Muhahahahah thank you

Jackie December 10, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

This was a great idea, Susi!

So, does Christian have a brother, maybe?

MrsMixx December 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

I think he has a twin *g* let's share.
Christian *sigh* how i love this name *happy sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP