December 10, 2010

It's Party time.....Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!!

So today is a very special day. The wonderful Caroline is celebrating the day we all were gifted with her presence for the first time. Yes, take a sec to cherish this. ;) I'm a nice friend so I won't tell you how long ago that was but she's still grasshopper that makes me feel old. LOL

So today we're throwing a big party for Caro, to show her how much we love her. She's an essential part of Book Lovers Inc and one of my closest friends. I really don't know what I would do without her. She's my personal sunshine and always makes me happy, in a totally un-dirty way. Okay, I will stop being all emotional right now and we will get the party started.

First we have to move to warmer climate cuz I know that Caro isn't very fond of the evil snow. So lets pretend for a sec that we are here, on St. Lucia under these wonderful palm-trees enjoying the warmth and sunshine.

So to get the party started we can all grab a drink. I know Caro loves these wonderful kiwi drinks so here you go ladies. And what did I forget? We need music, something with a good rhythm to shake our booties? Ohhhhhh I know there is that one band who always makes her feel better.

So here we go with first act of the party....Peter Fox with Alles Neu (Everything New):

So what now? Ohhhhh I now: Pressssssies!!!!! So what does Caro want for her bday?  I can think of a few things: First thing is the always wanted nakes male maid. *g* Wait have to look for one...... he comes. I'm happy to introduce Christian. And look he brought something to drink for us. Such a sweety and Caro can keep him. 

Okay so we need something rocky to release all this highstrung lets do some dancing....

*shakes her booty*

Happy Birthday and please be gently to Christian or he will never let me forget this. ;)

I hope you will have a wonderful day, full of love and fun. 


pattepoilue December 10, 2010 at 8:09 AM  


(((tackle hug back)))
Thank you so much hon, I am sooooo happy right now. You iz the best. Can't stop grinning and giggling!

I love my present...Christian!!!! Squeeee I've been asking Santa for a Naked Male Maid for years and now I have one!!! *bouncing*

I'm also dancing like a crazy on Petex Fox and Beatsteaks! 2 bands I'd NEVER have discovered without you and that I love so much now!!!

It's perfect Christian just brought me a Wiki Drink and I'm ready to party *g*

lol i'm a young Padawan who's the same age as you lol

Thank you SO much hon!!!! That's the best way to start the day! Squeeeeeeeee


Stella (Ex Libris) December 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Yay! Fantastic idea Susi to organise Caro's b-day bash in such a beautiful and warm and sunny place! (can't wait to get away from the icy wind and snow here.. brr..) and yum, Christina, what a nice pressie! Enjoy Caro your own Nekkid Male Maid with bowtie :-D Happy Happy Birthday hon! :-)

ps. stop by my blog for the rest of your presents! ;-)

SusiSunshine {The Geeky Bookworm} December 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

@pattepoilue ((((hugs))) *g*

@Stella Me neither....lokk at this beach. *dreamy sigh*

pattepoilue December 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

@Stella I am collecting the hotties today! YUM no snow in my favorite place with hotties. Unless it's to warm up and snuggles in front of a fire *g*

Blodeuedd December 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

She sure has a crazy amount of parties :)

pattepoilue December 10, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

@Blodeuedd I KNOW! Crazy right *g* I'm so lucky! *g*

Julia Barrett December 10, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Oooh, St. Lucia! Lucky Caroline! Happy Birthday!

pattepoilue December 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

@Julia Thank you so much. I'm trying to type right after a bottle of Champagne and 3 glass of Mojitos. O_o Muhahahahah thank you

Jackie December 10, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

This was a great idea, Susi!

So, does Christian have a brother, maybe?

pattepoilue December 10, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

I think he has a twin *g* let's share.
Christian *sigh* how i love this name *happy sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by 2008

Back to TOP