December 6, 2010

A winner and Song of the Week!

Yes I'm late again....*hides in shame* but I have a winner now. =)

The lucky winner of Head over Heels by Annemarie Hartnett is.....

~*~*~drumroll~*~*~

RKCharron

Congrats! I will email you now!

And here is the song that made my week better and only cuz we recently lost our HDD drive with all our music and pictures to kitty's wrath *cries* so I had to refind this on youtube:
Love this version with Sandra and unfortunately only have the acoustic one on CD. So enjoy this little gem with me.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

MrsMixx December 6, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

I really love this song. *dances* I'm going to say it again...you have great musical taste! *g* lol yeah only coz we have same taste LOL

SusiSunshine December 6, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

@pattepoilue So happy you agree! *g*

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) December 7, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

Congrats RKCharron!

Suzi - I love this! I've never heard of this band before but am going to look for more :)

SusiSunshine December 7, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

@Patti The singer is from a German band called Guano Apes. One of my favorite songs by them is Open Your Eyes for the rocky days and Pretty in Scarlet for the cozy ones. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP