September 18, 2009

Science Fiction Hunks – Week 2

It's Friday and the second week of discovering the beautiful world of Science Fiction.Today we make a long trip into the Pegasus Galaxy. Take a look at these wonderful guys of Stargate: Atlantis.



Our first eye catcher is Mr.  Joe Flanigan as John Sheppard:



 

 

Always a smile on his face:

 




This picture of him is just great:



 



Next one in my list is Paul McGillion as Dr. Carson Beckett. He's such a sweetheart and nice to look at:



I have a thing for blue eyes:





And last but definitely not least Mr. Wet Dream Jason Momoa as Ronon Dex:



Look at this body:



*drool*


If you think: “I know this guy!” it could be from Baywatch. He was already great to look at that time:



So that’s it for today. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

9 comments:

Marissa September 18, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Drool, drool, drool... all over your blog, love the first guy, those abs of the other, wowww!!Me needs to watch Stargate: Atlantis. I used to watch Stargate with Richard Dean Anderson, I don't know if they even still air it in Holland, but this is gorgeous eyecandy! You made my friday Susi!

SusiSunshine September 18, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Yeah I so love this guys. In Germany they show the last season of the series in the moment. After that they want to make these movies straight to dvd thing. Ah and Richard Dean Anderson had his spot last week.

Donna September 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Ronon makes my blood sing! That man is unbelievably HOT! Him and John S. on Stargate Atlantis added much extra value on that show. ;)

MrsMixx September 20, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

seeing all these hotties, i think i should give Stargate Atlantis a second chance. lol

Blodeuedd September 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

I do love the Doc :D
And yes Sheppard is a cutie but I do go for the nerds or the bad guys

SusiSunshine September 21, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

@pattepoilue yoe definitely should.

@Blodeuedd Dr. McKay or Michael?

Unknown September 22, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

My dear you have excellent taste in men....;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP