September 18, 2009

Cover Alert – The Mage in Black

Just found the cover For Jaye Wells’ “The Mage in Black” and you have to see that:



I totally love this cover. Sabina’s look just scream “Ill kick youre ass.” I can’t wait to get this book. Oh and miss Wells also gave us the Blurb:


“Sabina Kane doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to family. After all, her own grandmother, leader of the vampire race, wants her dead. So when she arrives in New York to meet her mage relatives, the reunion puts the fun in dysfunctional.

Not only is mage culture completely bizarre, but everyone seems to think she’s some kind of ‘Chosen’ who’ll unite the dark races. Sabina doesn’t care who chose her, she’s not into destiny. But mages aren’t Sabina’s only problem. In New York’s Black Light District, she has run-ins with fighting demons, hostile werewolves and an opportunistic old flame.

Sabina thought she’d take a bite out of the Big Apple – but it looks like it wants to bite back.”

The book will be released on April 1, 2010. It’s still a long wait but to stay informed you can take a look at Mrs. Wells blog here.

7 comments:

Mandi September 18, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

She looks fierce..I like it.

Wendy September 20, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

So looking forward to this one! I think this is the UK cover 'cause the US one she's standing in the opposite side and looks a bit farther away..very nice cover either way!

MrsMixx September 20, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

I think what bothers me is the hair! I don't picture her hair like that at all in my head and even on the 1st cover it bothered me. But except that i agree with you she does look like she's gonna kick our ass.
I can't wait to read it =D

Lea September 20, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Cool cover Susi!

Sounds like a great read... ;)

L

Unknown September 21, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

I do like this cover and I love a good *kick-arse* girlie. Looking forward to this book, will definitely put on my tbr list :)

SusiSunshine September 21, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

@Mandi The look really suits her character.

@Wendy I think they changed the cover and the one on Goodreads was only the first idea.

@pattepoilue Yeah I always imagined the hair different as well.

@Lea When the first one is any measure it will be a blast.

@Book Chick City I like the kick ass heroines too.

Smokinhotbooks September 22, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Diggin the hair. I like the sound of this book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP