September 11, 2009

Science Fiction Hunks – Week 1

We started a wonderful discussion on twitter today: Stargate and the beauty of it. So i thought I invent a new weekly post: Science Fiction Hunks.


The first post is all about Stargate SG-1. If you never watched Stargate SG-1 you should definitely start now. You ask yourself why? So I will give you some reasons to do so.


This series is so funny but there are also a few “visual” reasons to take a look.


The first one is Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson. Don’t know him? Shame on you! 


Look at these eyes! *sigh* : 

 



And as always I’m totally for the Bad Boys so take a look at Cliff Simon as Baal:


 baal 
baal2
We here in Germany are full of love for this character so we gave him a city (LOL): 

And there is also

Richard Dean Anderson better known as

Jack O’Neill or MacGyver. Yeah, I know I have a daddy syndrome.



  

And last but not least Ben Browder as Cameron Mitchell: 

And these boys love each other as you can see here (Michael Shanks and Ben Browder):

9 comments:

Blodeuedd September 11, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Yay :D
Oh this is one great post! I do love Daniel, he is such a hunky nerd. And yes gotta loved the baddies, and Baal made me shine up.
Ben Browder, well have loved him since Farscape.

Sci-fi is filled with hunks isn't it. Must be all those alphas who wanna save the world from evil aliens. And the same hunky evil aliens who just wanna control the universe

SusiSunshine September 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

@Blodeuedd And I so adore these alpha males and evil aliens are so my thing.

MrsMixx September 11, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Ahah i must have a Daddy syndrom too because i love Richard Dean Anderson (and Sean Connery lol)
And of course Michael Shanks is real HOT, intelligent and sexy it can't get any better

This was a series i watched everytime it aired on the French channels! Sadly Stargate Atlantis didn't do a thing for me, i think i lost interest with Jack O’Neill's departure =P

SBG September 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandi September 12, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

I could stare at Michale Shanks all day ;) Those eyes!!!

Donna September 12, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

I had a crushy thing for the longest time on Michael Shanks, he has intelligent good looks going for him. Like Mandi, love those eyes! I guess I have a thing for blue eyed Michaels - I married one. ;)

SusiSunshine September 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

@pattepoilue I was a little skeptical about Atlantis in the beginning but now I love it just the same.

@Mandi Yeah these eyes are just perfect. *sigh*

@Donna Oh, congrats to you for getting yourself a husband like that. LOL

Smokinhotbooks September 15, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

Where have I been, those 2 studs kissing made my day, it would be a whole lot cooler if I could photoshop myself into the middle *sigh). Wasn't Ben Browder on Farscape as well..?

SusiSunshine September 15, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

@Smokinhotbooks Nice idea with photoshop. Yep he and Claudia Black are both in Farscape.She's mighty hot herself but no hunk. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP