June 5, 2010

Sunny weekend and a Winner

Finally the summer reached Germany, too and I'm sitting in my shorts and with my sunglasses on the balcony. The weather is so wonderful and I missed the sun so much. Unfortunately it will be a work weekend but I have the afternoons free so I can at lest enjoy it a bit.

Next week is the wedding of my "baby" cousin. *sigh* Okay she is no baby, she's 21 but in my heart she will always be the small 6 year old who doesn't want to go to school. She will move to North Ireland this summer so her wedding is kind of last minute. She told us 3 weeks ago. O_o I will really miss her but finally I got a reason to go to North Ireland. I already got a dress, okay I admit it it's only a blouse and a skirt, but I still have to go to the hairdresser. I have no idea what I want. Sometimes I really wonder if there is any person on this planet who is more unable to make a decision. But we will see. I will go on Wednesday and hope I know what I want till then.

Today I had a small meet and greet with Mr. Random.org again and he agrees the weather rocks. It was hard to concentrate for both of us but after a bit of persuasion on my part he agreed to work a bit  for us and played with his numbers.

So the lucky winner of a copy of Dear Sir, I'm Yours or an ARC of The Bloodgate Guardian  by Joely Sue Burkhart is.....

~*~*~drumroll~*~*~


Congrats! I will Email you now.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

4 comments:

katsrus June 5, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

You made my whole day! Thank you for the contest. I cannot wait to read the book. Our weather is beautiful today too.
Sue B

MrsMixx June 5, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

lol you too are related to Hamlet? LOL I can't make a simple choice! It's annoying.


((hugs)) I know it's hard to see family grow up so fast! Can't they just keep playing with Barbie dolls?!

Congrats to the winner!!!


PS: I love this lolcat

SusiSunshine June 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

@katsrus Congrats again! Enjoy the book.

@pattepoilue I think I might be. LOL Yep I miss the barbies. Everything was so easy at that time. I knew you would like the kitties.

Blodeuedd June 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Wow, NI, have fun :D

Congrats to the winner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP