June 18, 2010

Science Fiction Hunks Reloaded- Star Trek

I'm surprisingly bored today and so I thought about the things I watched this week and remembered this feature I had on my blog some time ago. You still remember? So yep I will try to resume Science Fiction Hunks and I will try to get My Geeky Desires running again too. We will see how that works out.

So perhaps you ask yourself what revived my mood to do this post? The answer is easy: Star Trek. We finally got our DVD a few weeks back and we watched it. You have to understand that BF was not at all happy with this movie. The first thing he did after we left the movie theater back in 2009 was: He looked into my eyes and told me: "That was not Star Trek:" He changed his mind now but still is not the biggest fan of the new crew. Understandable for me, we get all the yummy guys and he got only Uhura. But that is all beside the point. YOu want hunky guys? Here you go.

First we will start with Chris Pine aka Captain James T. Kirk. In my opinion it totally suited him to be bloodied and bruised the whole movie. Okay perhaps that wouldn't be handy in real but he looked sooooo good- a real life bad boy. *purrrrrs*


Okay and here we have a wonderful pic of him with another cuty of the movie. Please welcome Zachary Quinto aka Lt. Cmdr. Spock:


And the wonderful? I'm really distracting myself here today.

Okay he deserves a bit solo time too, don't you think girls?

Next one my list is Karl Urban aka Dr. Leonard „Bones“ McCoy. I love this actor. I admired him in LotR and i loved him in this one, too. Exactly my kind of humor. His character was my fave in The Original Series and I think this won't change.

And last but absolute not least is Eric Bana aka Nero. I admit he is kind of scary and not so sexy in this movie but he is Eric Bana after all so I'm cheating a bit. ;)







I hope you feel better now!

Have a great weekend girls!

10 comments:

MrsMixx June 18, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Chris Pine is sooooo...sooo *drool*
You know I haven't watched any StarTrek yet but this is the first one I'll watch! I think they will air it soon in one of the extra channels!

The pic with them both is absolutely gorgeous....ok I have to leave before my inner bad girl comes out. lol


PS: YAY on the return of the Hunks!

SusiSunshine June 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

@pattepoilue Thanks and LOL. I love that one too. But the one with Zac alone is awesome too. Absolute hunkytastic movie. LOL

Blodeuedd June 18, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Pine was too much of an ass for my taste but hey Pinto is grrrrish and I do love Urban

Julia Barrett June 19, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

I'm a huge Star Trek fan! But...I have to say I wasn't totally fond of the movie, probably because I was a bit overwhelmed by the special effects and I wanted more character development. This weekend I'm posting on my favorite sci fi series - Firefly!

katsrus June 19, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

I have to admit I love Star Trek & went to see the movie in the theatre. I did not like it the first time round. I felt the same way it's not Star Trek. Son wanted it when it came on DVD & I watched it again I did enjoy it. Not sure why I liked it better the second time round.
Sue B

SusiSunshine June 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

@Blodeuedd Grrrish says it all!

@Julia Yeah it was really different from everything we got before. Will keep my eyes open for your post. ;)

@katsrus It was the same for BF. I think the change was so big that it needs time to see the beauty in it. Okay I saw the beauty ASAP. LOL

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) June 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Lovely pics! I liked the movie - I never realized that was Eric Bana - wow!

Christine June 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

I have to admit, I´m not a big Star Trek fan, but my boyfriend wanted to see it so I went with him to cinema. Afterwards, I really reaaly liked it.
At least the actors :) I can´t decided which one is the hottest :)
I know, kind of shallow, but can you blame me? ;)

SusiSunshine June 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

@Patti I will tell you a secret. I just realized when I looked up the names of actors on wiki. LOL But he is yummy in most other movies. A shame that he wasn't in this one.

@Christine I always loved Star Trek but see I said science fiction can be good for woman too. Even if it's only the eyecandy. ;)And don't worry I can be shallow too. You have no idea how much.

Alexia561 June 20, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Eyecandy indeed! Thanks for the yummy pics! I liked the old Star Trek, but love the new hunky version much, much better! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP