June 13, 2010

And the winners are...

Okay Leute ihr habt mich total geschockt. Ich hatte Angst das ich die 2 Bücher überhaupt  loswerde und auf einmal waren es so viele. Ein echt suppi Überraschung und ich weiß Das sich Elizabeth Amber auch sehr über das rege Interesse freut. Danke an all die mitgemacht haben.

Ich war da mal bei random.org und habe jetzt die ehre 2 glückliche Gewinner zu verkünden.
Die neuen Besitzer von je einem signierten Exemplar von Der Kuss des Satyrs von Elizabeth Amber sind

Cornelia Bruno


Nina Fleischmann

Gratulation!
Ich werde euch beiden jetzt eine Email schicken!
Hoffe ihr alle hattet ein schönes Wochenende.

5 comments:

Janna June 13, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Du bist also geschockt? LOL! I think a lot of peeps will be shocked too - that this post is in German/Deutsch :)
Anyhow, ich gratuliere die 2 glückliche Gewinner, or in other words: Congrats to the winners!
Hoffe du hattest auch ein schönes Wochenende, Susi!! xoxo

*I hope my German wasn't too bad, lol*

SusiSunshine June 13, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

@Janna Yep that was why I was so shocked. I got 52 entries. Great huh? And your German is great. You made me smile so hard. Have to work on my Dutch now. LOL

Janna June 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Wow, hon! 52 entries is great!! Well, thank you for the compliment on my German :) LOL. You shouldn't have much trouble with Dutch, it's very easy ;)

Ina June 14, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Gratuliere den Gewinnerinnen! have fun reading :)
Susi, it seems there are more German readers out there than you believed at first...
greetings, Ina

SusiSunshine June 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

@Janna Worked better than the English giveaways. The publisher RTed it on twitter. I think that helped a lot.

@Ina I knew the readers are out there. I just didn't believe they would find this giveaway. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP