October 24, 2009

Science Fiction Hunks – Week 5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After working so hard the whole day I thought we all need a little R & R. So here they are again- our beloved Hunks.



This week spotlight is for the wonderful men of Battlestar Galactica. I decided we will not only take the new one cuz the old one has Hunks too.Or perhaps just one I can think of at the moment. So we will start in the past with the wonderful Dirk Benedict as Lieutenant Starbuck:



 

 



 

He has such a wonderful Face.LOL (I should stop drinking while blogging)


Update for Pearl from Pearl’s World of Books: Here is also the wonderful Richard Hatch as Apollo:

 


Ok now we come to the super hunky new series.


I don’t know where to start, they are all so yummy. So next is

Lee "Apollo" Adama played by Jamie Bamber:

 


Girls, here I am!!! Please read on, or better drool on?!? I still got more:

 


Hey, you still there. Perhaps  I should have put these at the end. LOL


But it’s still getting better.
Here we have the wonderful James Callis as Dr. Gaius Baltar:

 
Look at the wonderful hair. I think I’m in love. *sigh*



The last but not least is a special Hunk for the wonderful Heather from Book Obsessed. Her wish was the adorable Tahmoh Penikett as

Karl “Helo” Agathon:




So wonderful eyes and look at that biceps, so sweaty:


And take a good look at this one. Can you see what this lovely man thinks about books. Isn’t he perfect.

And especially for Heather and all the other girls whose tongue is hanging outside at the moment I have a wonderful link to a site dedicated only to this wonderful man. Look here at All about Tahmoh Penikett.

So that’s it for this week. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

12 comments:

Alexia561 October 24, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Very enjoyable! I remember those cuties from the original BSG, but had no idea the new version was so hunk-filled! Loved all the pictures! Thanks! :D

MrsMixx October 24, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Oh...My... i had a feeling i should come back to my computer, i didn't know why...NOW I KNOW!
Tahmoh Penikett and Jamie Bamber are...HOT, sorry no articulate thoughts at the moment, I'm stuck on Jamie Bamber's pic. You should be ashamed now i'm having naughty thoughts lol ;)

Your Science Fiction Hunks posts leave me with the IQ of an oister. lol A drooling oister (not sure that's really possible but you get the idea!)

Mandi October 24, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

*DROOL*

I will take a Jamie Bamber and Tahmoh Penikett sandwich please - with all the toppings.

Yes, yes.

I love Science Fiction Hunk Day!!

Blodeuedd October 24, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

That last one sure made my tongue hang out ;)
Mmm gotta watch that show, I still haven't!

Megyn October 24, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

I had a crush on Lieutenant Starbuck..lol That was many years ago.

SusiSunshine October 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

@Alexia Yep series is very nice for the eyes. Bf is also very happy with the new cast.LOL

@pattepoilue II google the names and had like 30 pics for the post. Was very hard to decide which to take.

@Mandi Sandwich is a wonderful idea. LOL

@Blodeuedd Heather has a really good taste.

BookObsessedGrl October 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

I am feelin the love like a newlywed! You did an awesome job a selecting the pics! I am honored I got so much credit (of course my BSG raving was the insipration for this weeks feature) but still I am honored! GAWD, I forgot how hot (the new) Apollo was! I would totally 'do' Baltar and well I mean what can you say about Helo I mean just look into those eyes! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful post that has woken me back up and gotten me ready to continue on with the Read-a-Thon! YOU ARE THE BEST CHEERLEADER EVER! *MUAH*

SusiSunshine October 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

@Heather Happy you like it. *hugs* Keep going girl!

Unknown October 28, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Yes, lots of lovely guys here, but I have to say that Tahmoh Penikett is my favourite, grrr :)

SusiSunshine October 28, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

@Book Chick City He one of my favs too! Mighty yummy!

Marissa October 30, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

I was so in love with Dirk Benedict! LOL...

SusiSunshine October 31, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

@Marissa Me too. I won't if you don't either.LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP