October 10, 2009

Science Fiction Hunks – Week 4

Ok I know I missed last week. But I will make it up to you or so I hope. I have to make these posts a little shorter cuz I want to make them last a little longer and I’m nearly out of ideas. So If anyone has someone in mind who fits the bill please let me know.

 



This week is all about Dark Angel. Yeah, I know Jessica Alba is sexy as hell but I’m only interested in the boyz. LOL


The first spotlight is for

Michael Weatherly as Logan Cale alias Eyes Only:
I so love the stubble. *sish* He’s the reason I started watching Navy CIS.  And see, blue eyes again. I’m so predictable. LOL


The second spotlight is for

Jensen Ackles as Alec alias X5-494. This one we will definetly meet again so just a short introduction:


Yep, definetely have to make a post about Supernatural.

These aren’t bad either and they aren’t blue but stubble again.



So that’s it for this week. Hope you have a nice weekend!!

15 comments:

MrsMixx October 10, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Can you see me drooling on the keyboards? lol I had such a major crush on Michael Weatherly when i watched Dark Angel! Yummy
And Jensen Ackles is Smoking Hot but he looks a bit young and fragile.
I only watched the first season of Supernatural, and now i can't understand why i lost interest when i see that hottie!

SusiSunshine October 10, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

@pattepoilue Wow, you are fast! And I'm drooling too. I so loved this series.

Mel (He Followed Me Home) October 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

oh I love NCIS but haven't watched the new spin-off, silly me;)

Thanks for the incentive to stop reading, lol.

Mel

SusiSunshine October 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

@Mel There's a new spin-off? Huh, missed that one too.

Alexia561 October 11, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

Oooohhhh...have to agree that there's just something about a man with stubble. {drooling} *L*

Donna October 11, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Dark Angel is one of my all time favorites in TV shows. I was so disappointed when they discontinued the series.

Yeah, Alba is hot but the guys are HAWT! Drool worthy HAWT! Iny miny miney moe...trying to pick one...

SusiSunshine October 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

@Alexia Oh yeah!

@Donna Dark Angel was one of my fav series. So sad they they stopped making them.

Lizabeth S. Tucker,  October 12, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Actually Michael Weatherly has green eyes. As do his fellow cast members, Sean Murray and Pauley Perrette. Possibly Brian Dietzen as well. Now Mark Harmon and David McCallum have lovely blue eyes.

SusiSunshine October 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

@Lisbeth But they really seem to blue in this picture or am I looking wrong? Perhaps contacts?

Blodeuedd October 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Yummy!
I always loved Logan, he was so hot, and Alec, oh yes.

Sci fi hunks are the best

SusiSunshine October 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

@Blodeuedd SciFi Hunks are definitely the Bestest of all!

Paige Prince October 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Oh yum, Michael Weatherly!! He's the whole reason I started watching NCIS (now I'm totally addicted because of the entire cast).

I never managed to get into anything that Jensen Ackles was on, but he sure is pretty to look at...

SusiSunshine October 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

@Mama Kitty LOL, same reason I started watching NCIS and now I love Abby.

Unknown October 28, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

My fav has to be the guy from Supernatural - he's just so darn hot!

SusiSunshine October 28, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

@Book Chick City Yep he very nice to the eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP