December 19, 2009

Winner of Close To Perfect by Tina Donahue

Okay I admit, I'm a  bit late today with this post but I was at my Dad's Birthday party yesterday and needed my beauty sleep! *snorts* 

Without more babbling I will go straight to the drawing!

And the winner is:

*~*drumroll*~*


Ms. Smokinhot


     (Smokinhotbooks)


Woot! Congrats hon! I will write you an email now!

Thanks for all the entries and for sharing your thoughts! Had a blast reading them all!! And a special thanks to Tina, for writing this great post! I loved to have you here!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

MrsMixx December 19, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Congratulaaaaaaaaations! =)

I had fun reading the comments too, even though my brain is now marked forever by visions of man/wolf scenes lol

Smokinhotbooks December 20, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

*screams* I won, I won *jumps up and down* how exciting. Thanks Susi!!!

Alexia561 December 21, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

Congrats Smokin! Enjoy!

And Happy Birthday to Susi's dad!

Cecile Smutty Hussy December 21, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Congrats Ms Smokin!!! Enjoy!!!
Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope your weekend was awesome and your week to come even better!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP