March 11, 2010

Finally a winner!

OMG I'm so sorry that I forgot to draw a winner but this week was stress with a capital S.

Wrote my last exam today and we should not talk about that one. *sigh* But I already got myself a won derful bottle of sparkling wine and I celebrated that I finally can do what I want again.


But back to the drawing...

*runs to random.org*

Ah that was fast. So without further babbling the winner of an eBook copy of My Everything by Julia Rachel Barrett is:


*~*drumroll*~*


Congrats hon! I will contact you ASAP!

P.S. I knew I should have asked my kitty for help with my exams:

Funny Pictures of Cats With Captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I hope you all have  a great day!

8 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy March 11, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Girl you are on a roll!! Congrats Marissa!!!!!
How you having a great day!

s7anna March 11, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Congratulations Marissa!!!

Marissa March 11, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Yay!!!! I won! #Doing the happy dance!# Thank you so much!

Blodeuedd March 11, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Congrats Marissa :D
it is your week

Alexia561 March 12, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

Congratulations Marissa! Enjoy!

Anonymous,  March 14, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

Hey guess what! I’m passing this award onto you: http://mamakittysfics.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/hey-look-an-award/

Sheila (Bookjourney) March 17, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Woo hoo Marissa! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP