December 6, 2009

Erotica Romance Reading Challenge 2010

Another challenge I want to join. This will be so much fun. I think I don't have to worry about reaching that goal but I love to read about the others and the books they read. Great challenge in my opinion. (you can join here if you like)


Timeline
: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
Rules: To read TEN(10) Erotica Romance in 2010
Details:

  • 1. You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
  • 2. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
  • 3. If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links I have set up below with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
  • 4. If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
  • 5. If you decide to join and don’t have a blog and  would like to join – Please leave details in comment.
  • 6. You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
  • 7. You must be 18 years or older to join.
    (by Erotic Horizon)

    I will update my progress here and put links to my reviews in:

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
  • 10.
  • Happy and hopefully steamy reading!

11 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) December 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Yay - I'm in too! Can't wait to see what you read...

Janna December 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Hey girl, I joined this one too! I'm looking forward to the books you chose...

MrsMixx December 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

*looks away* no no i'm NOT tempted to join this challenge at all...
Do i have time to decide? lol i'm not sure i've read 10 this year so this will be a real challenge :P

Marissa December 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

I am in too! I am curious what books you are going to pick!

Pearl December 7, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Count me in too. Just made my blogpost this morning and also very curious as to which books everyone is going to read.

Smokinhotbooks December 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

Susi everyone seems to be doing this challenge, wonder why *exaggerated wink*. I am looking forward to your reviews so I can live vicariously through your smutty reading. Take me with you Susi!

Marissa December 8, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

You know KC you scare me! You are obvious very persuasive!!! LOL

SusiSunshine December 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Yay, great that you all join too!!

@pattepoilue Believe me, you will read more than 10! *wicked grin*

@KC Sure will do hon! Have to find something really nice to lure you! LOL

Cecile Smutty Hussy December 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

I thought I left a comment... Damn blogger ate mine!!! **pout**

Oh well... It said:
Ohhh yayayay I so can not wait to see what fills your list out!! I have joined this one as well! I so can not wait to get started with this one!!!
Hope your week is going great my friend!!!

MrsMixx December 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

the worst part is that i believe you Susi lol

Erotic Horizon December 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Hey SusiSunshine...

Welcome to the joint. I see all the inmates have been extending the welcome mat...

I am just carding you to make sure you are 18 and older.... LOL....

Welcome aboard my dear - I will try to make this challenge as fun as possible for you...

E.H>

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP