September 25, 2009

Science Fiction Hunks – Week 3

It’s Friday again and this week I will show you sexy sides of *drumroll* Star Wars. Nope, I’m not kidding. There really are yummy man in Star Wars. So we will start with the Original:



Ok, he might be really old now but back then Harrison Ford was really nice to the eyes. SO take a look at Han Solo:




Especially for Mandi with a hairy chest. LOL

I don’t like Luke so the only option from this time would be Chewbacca and that is just so strange so we will go on.



For lack of hunks in the first three movies they made it up with the comics. An example: Take a look at Janek "Tank" f

rom Star Wars: Rebellion #1:



 



Now we come to the first three movies and my my little super hunky secret Mr. Wet Dream: Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan Kenobi:

 
Look at these eyes. And yes these are blue again. Do you see my pattern?


  

And I adore him in this Davidoff commercial:



I know I lost track of the real theme of the post but this guy is just…I don’t have words for him. *sigh*
And a little side info. Have you ever watched Young Adam? It’s a Scotish movie from 2003 with Ewan and Tilda Swinton. The movie is real strange but he’s naked so I enjoyed watching it. LOL Just a joke. It’s a good movie- very depressing and thoughtful but great.



And last but not least a little geeky thing I found while searching for these pictures- lovely Star Wars Dolls. ME WANT!



7 comments:

MrsMixx September 25, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

O i LOVE Starwars!! *grins* Look at the hotties! Ewan McGregor is SO smexy *sigh* and you're right this commercial is gorgeous.
I have never seen Young Adam though.

I'm a bit less into Harrison Ford but he WAS actually really smexy in Starwars

Those dolls are so cute i love the bikini!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) September 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I used to have such the crush on Han Solo! And Ewan McGregor *sigh* (not so much with the beard though).

Those dolls are adorable - it even has the chain!

Lea September 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Man, I'm so glad I visited your blog today...

Two of my favorite SW actors. As in yummy...

Thanks and have a great weekend!

L

Donna September 26, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

I'm liking "Tank" way better then real hunks...OMG what does that say about me? LOL! Loves me some ripped muscles :D

Blodeuedd September 26, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

I have never seen that ad but oh my! I want whatever he is selling (hopefully himself ;)

Marissa September 26, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

I like Starwars, I like the eyecandy, but the Davidoff commercial does it, gimme a man like that!

Smokinhotbooks September 29, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

All I have to say is Harrison Ford still got it, damn that man is sexy at any age. Although in his prime, even sexier. I heart Starwars, may the force be with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP