August 22, 2010

A review, stress and a Simon's Cat video

I posted a review on Book Lovers Inc last Friday here. Three Over Par by Cathryn Brunet is another Carina Press release and it totally took me by surprise. Wow that books was so emotional intense and HAWT- unbelievable. Wonderful and highly recommended read.
That makes me think about how awesome Carina Press became. So far I loved every book they published and it really makes me want to get more. Great job these people are doing.

On other news my exams are over but so far the stress level is still too high for my taste and it looks like it will stay like that for a while longer. I've started my frantic search for an internship for next semester (and yes I know that I'm way too late- le sigh), have to start and finish the monster project till the end of September (planning a complete house means: we could build it like that *panic*), the evil part time job and there are the 2 blogs. I have no idea how I do it and I don't know how long I can stand the pressure. We will see. *puts on reassuring smile*

To make myself smile from time to time I visit the cheezburger network (lolcats and so on) and texts from last night regularly and that helps a lot. LOL Okay here you have something to make you smile.
So what's new with you?

2 comments:

Blodeuedd August 22, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Deep breath Susi, take a deep breath...well, who am I to say that. My stress level after this spring continued all of June

SusiSunshine August 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

@Blodeuedd *deep breath* Thanks hon and this stress thing can be really annoying. But again...*deep breath* LOL See at least I can still laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP