May 15, 2010

Happy Weekend and something to make you smile!

 I finished Blood Born by Linda Howard & Linda Jones today and I think the review will be up real soon cuz I'm already nearly done with it.
Yesterday were invited to a wonderful cooking and gaming night at my BFF and we had so much fun. We made a wonderful Spanish Omelett and some yummy filled Paprikas. Was like heaven I tell ya. But I wanted to show you is something I saw for the first time that evening. They showed us a super sunny youtube video and I just had to share it with you.

Here it is: the male interpretation of Lady Gaga:


Happy Weekend everyone!

5 comments:

MrsMixx May 15, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

I LOVE this video! I think i've watched it at least 10 times. It's both funny and amazing at the same time.

Now I want to eat the omelette!! It sounds yummy

Blodeuedd May 15, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Lol, they were funny!

And that food sounds yummy for sure

SusiSunshine May 15, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

@pattepoilue Exactly what I thought! I will cook for you too when we get the possibility.

@Blodeuedd Yes they are and It's was soo good-

Amy C May 16, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

I loved that video! They looked like they had a lot of fun.

I'm kinda crazy about Lady Gaga right now! :D

SusiSunshine May 16, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

@Amy C Oh yes looks like great fun. And I think the whole world is crazy about her. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP