November 12, 2009

New and shiny books in my mail!

 

 

 

 

I’m a little psyched at the moment cuz I got the most bestest package in the post this morning! I didn’t imagine it would be so great. Wanna take a look? Here it is:

 



(yeah, I know. I won’t get any prices for the pics but luckily I don’t want to be a professional photographer. One of the good decisions I made in my life.LOL)

 


I won this @ BookChickCity and just wow. Thanks to BookChickCity and to Jeanne C. Stein for sending me this wonderful package. I love it!


The Becoming by Jeanne C. Stein

 


Lockruf des Blutes(Blood Drive) by Jeanne C. Stein


wonderful goodies: pens, magnets, a bat(still has no name), calendar,postcard and a bag.

 



These three beauties also were in my mail this week:


 

 


Tempt Me With Darkness by Shayla Black: got this one from Lea @Closetwriter


Hunter’s Need (ARC) by Shiloh Walker won at a twitter contest from @shilohwalker


Bound to Shadows by Keri Arthur sent to me as a review copy from

@Meryl L. Moss Media Relations, Inc.



And I bought myself some books last week:

 



Skin Game by Ava Gray – read it and loved it


Playing with Fire (Re-Release) by Gena Showalter- read my favorite scenes already
Magic in the Shadows by Devon Monk- read, full of post-its now and just perfect!

 



Finally something new to read! How was your week?

16 comments:

MrsMixx November 12, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Wow ain't that sweet to receive such goodies in your mailbox *g*

I see you succombed and bought Playing with fire again hehe!

I just love those magnets they are so pretty =D


Ahhhh Tempt me with Darkness, i can't wait to read your review

Marissa November 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Wow! That is a great bookloot! Enjoy your reads.

Katie Mack November 12, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Hmmm. I have Playing with Fire sitting on my TBR shelf. Perhaps I should get around to reading it?

Blodeuedd November 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Oh AWESOME! You had a great week, I wish you some wonderful reading

Joely Sue Burkhart November 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

What a sweet haul! I really need to get Skin Game as much as everyone has talked it up.

SusiSunshine November 12, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

@pattepoilue Yep guilty as charged. I couldn't resist buying Playing with Fire again.LOL

@Marissa Thanks I will.

@Katie This is the second copy in my possession of this book. I can't say often enough this book is just perfect!

@Blodeuedd Thanks hon! And I ditto that!

@Joely Oh yeah you should. It's so great! You won't regret it! Reyes is superb!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) November 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

What an awesome mail week for you!

I saw Playing With Fire and almost bought it...looking forward to your review.

SusiSunshine November 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

@Patti You should buy Playing with Fire. Read this book at least 4 times and always grab it when I'm down and need something to cheer me up. Perhaps I should really review it!

@ParaJunkee I know that feeling. Have that most times of the week ;)

Brooke Reviews November 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

that's an AWESOME prize pack! Congrats! Also, I won a prize pack a while ago that had those pens in it. I used them for school till they ran dry! Love 'em! :D

SusiSunshine November 12, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

@Brooke I thought about that today today. What a waste that would be. I will hold them dear.LOL

Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Now that's Heaven :) It's like Christmas *bg*

SusiSunshine November 13, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

@Ali Yep, this week was like Xmas! Now I just need a sexy little Santa too!

Donna November 14, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

This week was a super week for you - Congrats on the book wins! They are all so pretty. :)

Lea November 14, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

I'm back on line! WOOT!!

Nice haul Susi!! WOW You enjoy girl... :)

Thanks for sharing..

SusiSunshine November 14, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

@Donna Yep they are. Had to stroke them for awhile.LOL

@Lea thanks to you too! And I so will.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP