October 13, 2010

My life and a winner

Hey everyone. I'm in the middle of my first week with internship and work- surprisingly I'm not complaining all the time and I still can smile, so perhaps there is hope that I won't work myself to death. *crosses fingers* LOL
I was on some construction sites this week, met new people, shook what felt like a millions hands and tried to get a hang on the CAD software they use. And yep it is fun. Both bosses are nice and less bossy than I expected them to be. So totally win for me so far.

But you all wanna know who won Hurt Me So Good by Joely Sue Burkhart.  I won't torture you any longer.

The winner is.....

~*~*~drumroll~*~*~

Lusty Reader

Congrats hon. I will email you now. 

Hope you are all having a great week. 

4 comments:

Lusty Reader October 13, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

shuddup shuddup shuddup! i WON? yay, thank you susi and joely for this great contest!

Blodeuedd October 13, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Yes do not work yourself to death now, an have some fun too :)

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) October 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Glad to hear things are going well - hope it continues!

Congrats Lusty Reader!

Julia Barrett October 15, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Glad to hear you're having a good experience - sounds less stressful than all the studying!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP