August 7, 2009

Exams & Award Celebration!

Hurray, my exams are over. Everyone take a glass and now we celebrate:

chars
First I will spread a little award-love into the bloggosphere:
Thanks again to all who gave this awards and also thanks to all the people who visit my blog and leave a comment. I'm really happy how this whole blogging thing worked out for me. It's a great feeling to achieve something and to have someone who notices this. You people are really great. Thanks.

I got the Lemonade Award from Shellie @ Layers of Thought. The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award:
Put the Lemonade Award logon on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

My nominees are:

Kim from The Book Butterfly
Debbie from Debbie's World of Books
Kara from World According to Books
Breiab from Literaturely Speaking
Diane from Bibliophile by the Sea
(yeah I know I can't count-my brain is mushy from all the exams and the drinks)


The next one is from Linda @ ~Bambi Reads~ : The Let's be Friends Award.
Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and befriends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.

My nominees are:

Susie from My guilty Pleasures
Lea from closetwriter
Wicked Munk from Sticky Pages
Shona from Shona's Book Shelf
(still dizzy in head so counting doesn't work today)

The third is the Spread the Love Award from
Yvette @ True Crime Book Reviews.
As the name says I will just spread the love.

My nominees are:

Danni from Romantic Harbor
Rowena from CoFFee HouSe BanTeR
Wendi from Wendi's Book Corner
JennJ from Sapphire Romance Realm
K.C. from Smokinhotbooks

The last two awards I've got from Leontine over @ Leontine's book Realm:

The Lovely Blog Award and the rules are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My nominees are:

Suzie from Confessions of a Wandering Heart
JennJ from Sapphire Romance Realm
Carrie from Dark Novels

And finally the Kreativ Blogger Award. If you accept this award you must list seven of your favorite things and also nominate seven blogs for this award.

My favs are:

1. such a surprise: books, books and more books
2. my kitty: the little sunshine in my world
3. music: loud and rocky
4. movies: nearly everything, or better said, the good ones
5. talking: a lot and very fast mostly with friends ut's also handy at work
6. my computer: my way in the wide world
7. my htc Touch Diamond(my IPhone alternative)

My nominees are:

Missy from Missy's Book Nook
Jeff from Fantasy book news &Reviews
Heather from Heather's reading romance
The wonderful ladies from Book Pushers Anonymus
Wicked Munk from Sticky Pages
K.C. from Smokinhotbooks
Kim from The Book Butterfly

Every party needs something to laugh about so here you go:
This kitty just stole my wine so we will go straight to the last part of our celebration:
And now I'm on my way to get my wine back.
I wish you all a nice weekend!!!

15 comments:

Unknown August 7, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Thanks so much! I love, love, love awards! I'll be posting about it this weekend!

suzie townsend August 7, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Thanks so much! I'll definitely be posting about this soon :)

Danni August 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Thank you! I never got an award before. :) I'll be posting about this too. :)

SusiSunshine August 7, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

You are all very welcome! You deserved this!

Lou August 7, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Thank you so much. The Book Pushers will post about the award this weekend sometime. :)

Book Butterfly (Kim) August 8, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

Thank you so much! Have a fantastic weekend :)

Kim
bookbutterfly

JennJ August 8, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

Hi Susi! Thank you so so much for the beautiful awards I will proudly be posting them up on my blog this weekend! I truly appreciate them!

You have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for following my blog! :)

HUGS

Donna August 8, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

Congrats on the awards and passing your exams!

Love the way you celebrate! That guy is just, well, YUM!

Missy B. August 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Thank you so much for my award! And Congrats to you on receiving it! Have a great weekend!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea August 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Thanks for the award; very thoughtful. Love the kitty & wine glass picture LOL

Lea August 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

SusiSunshine!!

Thank you so much for the blog award, this is so thoughtful of you and I am truly honored.

I'll do my best to get by more often, I'm a bit behind in visiting these days. I think your blog is wonderful and you are very deserving of all the lovely awards..

Thank you again.

All the very best.

L

SarahT August 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Congratulations on your exams! Hopefully, you now have some time to relax and read.

Rowena August 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Wow, thanks so much for sharing the love with me! I will definitely have to spread the love as well! I feel so special! =)

Linda Nguyen August 13, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Congrats on receiving all those awards and hurray for exams being over!

Oh, and I see there's something sizzling over there. =P

I know I'm somewhat late on the commenting. I'm awful when it comes to playing catch up. If only spreading the commenting love was easier, but I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon. =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP