June 8, 2009

Redheads ruling the World!

"Red-Headed Stepchild" by Jaye Wells

Description:
In a world where being of mixed-blood is a major liability, Sabina Kane has the only profession fit for an outcast: assassin. But, her latest mission threatens the fragile peace between the vampire and mage races and Sabina must scramble to figure out which side she's on. She's never brought her work home with her---until now.

This time, it's personal.
(by goodreads.com)



Review:
I loved this story and it is very addictive. The book is a good mix of funny conversations (I want to have my my own Giguhl aka Mr. Giggles), emotional situations and action scenes. The characters are brilliant and the dialogues are perfect with the right amount of TV-shopping and Jerry Springer.
I totally want to read more about this redhead.

1 comments:

MrsMixx August 11, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

You know i'm glad to find someone who liked this book... the last reviews i've read about Red-headed Stepchild were all really bad.
I really enjoyed reading it, even though i wanted to beat Sabina until she realized how naive she was. lol
And the demon was hilarious!
I think now that the heroine does have a clue about what's going on, the story can only get better =) I'm waiting for Mage In Black now

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP