April 18, 2010

Winner of Eva's Last Dance by Teal Ceagh

Just came back in from a birthday party and I remembered that I promised to draw a winner today. So actually it's already Sunday here but I won't tell anyone....or perhaps I just did. LOL

So without further babbling here is what Mr. Random.org told me:

There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Minx
mrybelle
Cheryl
flchen1
Christine
Esther
Robin K
annalisa
Stella Price
mbreakfield
tetewa
supernatural
skyla11377
Cathy M
Fiction Vixen

Timestamp: 2010-04-17 21:53:29 UTC

Okay that just made me laugh! See posting Gargoyle stories seems to impress the master of randomness.
Congrats hon. Will try to catch you on twitter!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Lea April 18, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

Congrats Minx - You enjoy. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP